- Jenny, the daughter of Will and Lia, now living with her parents in Dobbs Ferry, New York.
- She is a Junior in a small school.
- She was taken to Omega to help her fight her degenerate disease.
- While in Omega learning to walk she proves that she can go on the mission with the team and retrieve the stones from the evil Zar and Santina.
- She can see the present or future, and she has a keen sense of directions.
- As she’s in Omega, her powers become easier to understand.
- She is the new owner of the ring of evil, but not the rightful owner.
- Claire lived in Dobbs Ferry her whole life.
- She is president of the national honor society.
- She is best friends with Jenny.
Will and Lia
Will Baron, Lia's husband was born in New York City. He has one daughter, Jenny who is living with a degenerate disease called Duchenne. He is currently a lieutenant in the Dobbs Ferry Police Department. When Jenny was forced to go to Omega, he tried everything to get back to Omega to be with his daughter, but the Principal Committee denied passage for him and Lia.
Lia Castelo, Will’s wife was born in Nashville, Tennessee to the proud professional Axe throwers, Maria, and Dominick Castelo. She moved to New York City in 1993 to attend NYU to study general surgery. Will and Lia met while she was in NY. They went on a dinner cruise with fellow doctors when the ship vanished to a place called Omega where they decided to stay. They were married in 1995, and she was pregnant immediately. Lia is currently a general surgeon at the community hospital in Dobbs Ferry, New York.